BQE software products (including BillQuick, BillQuick Online, Web Suite, and add-ons) do not use the Apache Log4j component. So, they are safe from this vulnerability and do not need to be patched for it.
Articles in this section
- What is the impact of the Apache Log4j vulnerability (CVE-2021-44228) on BillQuick Online and Web Suite?
- Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
- Web Suite login shows Service Unavailable error 503
- Web Suite passwords not working after upgrade
- Error: Could not load file or assembly
- Server error: potentially dangerous request form was received from the client
- Error: request entity is too large
- Turning off patch update notifications in Web Suite
- Desktop shortcuts for applications
- Error: bobj is undefined