For a successful installation and implementation of your Outlook Add-In software, be sure your computer systems meet or exceed the requirements mentioned below.
Each personal computer on which BillQuick Outlook Add-In will be installed should meet or exceed the following requirements:
- 2.0 GHz Intel Pentium IV-class processor or faster
- 2 GB RAM
- 500 MB free hard disk space
- 1024 x 768 resolution or more
Note: Be sure your network server contains sufficient memory and other resources for efficient, high speed operation.
Here are the operating system and other software requirements for BillQuick Outlook Add-In.
Operating System Requirements
- Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7
Note: Be sure to install the latest Windows service packs and critical updates. Check the Microsoft website for the latest updates to Windows, .Net Framework, and Data Access Components. Some versions of Windows include an automatic update option.
Other System Requirements
- Outlook 2016/2013 (32-bit or 64-bit) or above with latest service packs
- BillQuick (Lite, Basic, Pro or Enterprise) edition
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 or later (automatically installed with BillQuick)
- Microsoft Data Access Components 2.8 or later (automatically installed with BillQuick)
- Microsoft Windows Installer 3.1 or later (typically installed or updated with Windows)