Report Viewer in Web Suite/ArchiOffice/EngineerOffice displays a blank page although the PDF view and export option works fine.
There can be various causes of this report issue:
- Installing .Net Framework 4.6 on your server, which changes the location of Crystal Reports viewer path
- Incorrect reports URL entered on the Preferences > System > Defaults screen (in ArchiOffice/EngineerOffice)
- Duplicate invoice numbers
- Invoices with damaged/mission internal database records (specifically the invoice_options and invoice_lineitems tables)
To resolve this issue:
1. Go to the server that hosts your Web Suite/ArchiOffice/EngineerOffice.
2. Explore to the location “C:\inetpub\wwroot\aspnet_client\system_web\”.
3. Create a new folder and name it 4_6_81.
4. Copy the folder crystalreportviewers13 from the location
“C:\inetpub\wwwroot\aspnet_client\system_web\4_0_30319\” to “C:\inetpub\wwroot\aspnet_client\system_web\4_6_81\”.