User has issues while syncing projects between BillQuick and QuickBooks.
Here are some troubleshooting steps to resolve issues regarding projects that do not sync during data integration between BillQuick and QuickBooks:
1. Manager that is assigned to the project must exist in QuickBooks before the project can sync.
2. Parent projects must be linked as well as their child projects or phases.
3. The Client associated with the project must also be linked, else you get prompted for it. Verify linked clients using Smart Match.
4. Check for any project filters that are applied in the BillQuick-QuickBooks Integration Settings screen.
5. Project may already be linked but not to the same client - link and unlink in Smart Match.
6. The project may have been deleted in QuickBooks; therefore, unlink the project in BillQuick and resend it to QuickBooks.
7. If classes are assigned to a project and the class has been changed or deleted in QuickBooks, then an Error 3000 may be received saying 'a given object is not found'.
8. As always, integration may fail when QuickBooks is waiting for user input. Any such pop-ups must be responded to before integration may proceed.