When trying to preview a report in Web Suite, a blank report page is displayed or user gets Java script error message:
"... is undefined"
Crystal Reports viewer component files and scripts are not configured properly on the web server.
Please follow these steps:
1. Copy the crystalreportviewers12 folder located at: C:\Program Files\Business Objects\Common\4.0\.
2. Right-click ‘My Computer’ and select Manage.
3. Expand Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager>Web Sites>Default Web Site (or any web site that is hosting your Web Suite).
4. Expand aspnet_client>system_web and select 2_0_50727. If the folder ‘crystalreportviewers12’ does not appear here, then paste it in the 2_0_50727 folder.
If the above steps fixed the problem, you can skip the next step.
5. Make sure the directory permissions allow the anonymous user to have access to the above folder and there are no IP restrictions in the Properties.