The easiest way to manage project correspondence (notes, files, emails, photos, etc.) is to use the Project Journal feature in BillQuick. Users will be able to access the journal and see project related notes, provided they have the appropriate security privileges.
1. Click View Journal on the Project-Detail screen (or click Project Journal from the main Project menu).
2. Select the desired Project and click New.
3. On the Add Journal Note screen, select Add New from the Category dropdown to create a new category.
4. Give the category a description, i.e., ‘Project Emails’. Click Close.
5. Back on the Add Journal Note screen, make sure the new category (Project Emails) is selected. Add your Journal Note.
6. Click Attachments if you want to attach any file or email with the project record.
7. Click Add to locate and select the file you want to attach. Then click Save and exit.
8. The journal entry is recorded along with the attachment. You may click the Attachments link to open it.