User is unable to sync data between ArchiOffice/EngineerOffice and QuickBooks.
The ArchiOffice/EngineerOffice-QuickBooks sync code signing authority revoked the old certificate due to some technical reasons.
Our software products have been signed with the latest certificate to resolve this issue. ArchiOffice/EngineerOffice 2014 and later setups are signed with the latest certificates and existing users can download the patch setups to resolve the issue.
To resolve the ArchiOffice-QuickBooks sync issue, follow the steps below:
1. Close your ArchiOffice program.
2. Log in to QuickBooks as an Administrator and in Single User Mode.
3. Go to Edit menu > Preferences > Integrated Applications.
4. Select ArchiOffice from the Integrated Applications list and click Remove.
5. Install the latest patches from the links below.
6. Now open ArchiOffice and go to the Integration menu > QuickBooks > Sync Settings and try registering it with QuickBooks again as shown below.
7. Choose the 'Yes, whenever this QuickBooks company file is open' option (recommended) and then select 'Allow this application...' at the bottom.
8. You will receive the access confirmation. Click Done.
Now the ArchiOffice–QuickBooks sync process should work.