To attach a document in ArchiOffice/EngineerOffice:
1. Open the Contacts > Documents screen and click New.
2. On the New Document screen, select the Attach tab.
3. In the Attach File/Folder section, choose the appropriate option:
- Move File/Folder: Move a document or folder from your desktop into ArchiOffice.
- Duplicate File/Folder: Copy a document/folder from your desktop into ArchiOffice.
- Link File/Folder: Leave the document/folder at its current location and just create a link to it.
4. Once you select the desired option, say Duplicate File, click Select to select a file from the source, say desktop.
5. You can select a Document Date; assign a Project and Contacts; enter a Title/Description for the document.
6. Click Create. This attaches a copy of the selected document to your project.