Web Suite was installed on a server with a US date format. Is there a settings to change it to the Australian date format?
Web Suite doesn’t automatically inherit the Regional Settings in case of Finland and Australia; you have to manually set those culture settings. You need to add a globalization section to the Web.config file (admin virtual directory) as shown below:
1. Go to the computer that is hosting Web Suite (the server computer).
2. Using Windows Explorer, go to C:\Program Files (x86)\BillQuick Web Suite\Web Suite xxxx\admin.
3. Find the web.config file and make a copy of it.
4. Open web.config in Notepad and find the system.web section in the file.
5. Add the following globalization section to it with the Culture and uiCulture attributes:
While creating a new database, Web Suite populates the default report template data into the database based upon the regional setting specified in admin web.config file. The culture value determines the results of culture-dependent functions, such as the date, number, and currency format. The uiCulture value determines the resources loaded for the page.
6. Save the file.