The Staff Performance report in BillQuick classifies time entries of an employee into different types. This report provides the number of hours spent by the employee under various types of activities and also gives the relative percentage of each type.
- Billable – All the billable time entries (i.e., entries with B box checked).
- Vacation – Time entries with Activity Code, GEN:VAC
- Sick – Time entries with Activity Code, GEN:SICK
- Holiday - Time entries with Activity Code, GEN:HOL
- Marketing – Time entries for Projects with Marketing contract type.
- Overhead – Time entries for Projects with Overhead contract type
- Non-Billable – All the non-billable entries (B box unchecked) excluding the non-billable entries of type 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.