How do I set up ArchiOffice for its mobile app?
Problem: User needs to set up ArchiOffice to use its mobile app.
Solution: To set up ArchiOffice to use the mobile app, follow these steps:
1. If you intend to use HTTPS with an SSL certification on your ArchiOffice website, you must procure a proper certification from a recognized certificate issuing authority. ArchiOffice does not support self-signed certificates currently.
2. Install your SSL Certificate and set binding to port 443 on your website in the IIS Manager.
3. In the IIS manager, select ArchiOffice website and click the SSL Settings icon in the left panel. Mark or unmark the “Require SSL” checkbox, as required.
4. Locate this folder on your server:
C:\Program Files (x86)\BQE Software\ArchiOffice 20xx\public\AOOAPI
5. Rename the web.config file to something else.
6. If you have marked the “Require SSL” checkbox (in step 3), then make a copy of the webSSL.txt file and rename that copy to web.config.
7. If you have unmarked the “Require SSL” checkbox (in step 3), then make a copy of the webSSLAndRegular.txt file and rename the copy to web.config.
8. Open command prompt (Start > Run > cmd) and type IISRESET. Press Enter.
You will now be able to access your ArchiOffice from the mobile app.
You can also check out the ArchiOffice/EngineerOffice Mobile Setup whitepaper for details.
No attachments were found.