Problem: The hours logged into the ArchiOffice/EngineerOffice Time screen don't show up in the grid in countries outside the United States.
Cause: In countries outside the US, it is possible that certain settings within IIS cause the hours not to display in the Time screen. However, the time entries will display if a specific day is selected.
Solution: Follow these steps to resolve this issue:
1. Go to the Start menu and type: INETMGR in the search box. Run it.
2. On the IIS Manager > Connections panel on the left, click Sites>Default Web Site>AO20xx.
3. Double-click .NET Globalization option on the right to open it.
4. Change both the Culture and UI Culture to: English (United States) (en-US).
5. Click Apply on the right side to apply these changes.
Note: This will NOT affect any other websites you may be hosting in IIS on your server.
6. Now go to the Start menu again and type: IISRESET in the search box. Run it as an Administrator.
7. Log into ArchiOffice and make sure to set the International date format in Preferences>System>Formats.